The inaugural Grain2Glass homebrew competition
What you need to know.
- All beers will be judged to style so make sure you check the BJCP style guide and select the correct style for your entry.
- Price is per entry (this all goes towards the prize pool and any shipping costs should we need to ship beers to judges)
- Beers will be judged to style by various friends of the G2G crew. This team of highly skilled individuals all have a history of brewing great beers in the commercial capacity and also some friends of ours from SOBA. Announcements of who the judges are will appear on the Grain2Glass Facebook page.
- Upon entry we will send you an email about your entry number, and where to send your brews.
What you really want to know?.....The prizes!
- Because we have no real way to predict the amount of entries it's hard to attach a specific prize, so it's a winner takes all style competition.
- The winner will get a shop credit it could be alot it could be a little after all it's the unknowns that make competitions fun right?
- Your beer whatever it may be, will be a featured recipe kit on the website.
- We will send you copies of the feedback/ score sheets from your entries.
- Entries need to be sent or delivered to G2G hq by August 20th
Good luck everyone and may the best beer win!