Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns (excludes Rural delivery).
"Braumeister continues to make advances in technology & quality, and is the best home brewing system available"
20L Braumeister Plus model:
- Built in cooling jackets, (no need for cooling coils)
- More programmable hop additions & recipe naming functions
- Increased software updates & brewing programs for control & monitoring
- Additional Tap at rear bottom of kettle for complete draining, and easy cleaning
The fully automatic control system brews with pre-set or your own individual recipes. The time and temperature are precisely maintained through all brewing phases by the quality heating & pump components. In contrast to the other equipment of some other hobby brewers, the Braumeister does not need to be stirred. The sparging process occurs throughout the mashing process, resulting in clearer beer.
Thanks to the patented malt pipe technology, the wort is circulated gently and conveniently, this is all managed by the control panel. Nothing can burn on and nothing needs to be racked or transferred during the brewing phases.
Manufacturing and every individual component is of the highest quality. Made in Germany.
Braumeisters are built for life, not just for christmas!
- Made of polished 304 stainless steel
- Quantity: 20-25 litres of wort (normal beer)
- Weight: 20 kg
- Heating coil: 2,000 W output
- Pump: 9 W
- Power supply connection: Single Phase 230 V (fuse protection min. 10 Amp.)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Full recipe on one screen
- On-board memory for 10 recipes
- USB interface with WIFi module compatibility (sold separately)
- Dimensions: H = 60 cm Dia = 40 cm
- Packaged size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm
- Max. malt quantity: 6 kg